Saturday, January 19, 2008

Sleep Power

Do you sleep good every night? Or you are one of the many people who have the massive decline in sleep hours. The many temptation that makes people sleep less affects peoples health and quality of life. Trust me, I am one of the many people that sometimes cannot sleep at night even though my body really wants to just rest. When I am restless and sleep deprived because of work overtime, the many thoughts running in my mind and other reasons, I noticed that my brain don't function that good the next morning. Sometimes instead of working hard and creating effective work, I just stare at a wall with a blank mind. I get more tired and more sleepy. It affects my mood too.

Hope you guys try to sleep better. You will look better and feel better. You will also be more work effective with your work and with dealing other people.

No comments:

Site Disclosure

Tipsy Tips