Tuesday, January 22, 2008

My 2007

Hello guys! I got this tag from Precious so I'm answering it here. I hope this will give you a little information about myself.

1. What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? i tried rock climbing with my friends
2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
some I failed to do. Been so busy with work and maybe gotten lazy too.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth? a friend
4. Did anyone close to you die? Not that I know of
5. What countries did you visit? I did not went out of the country
6. What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? well I would love to have more online friends. I am new to blogging.
7. What was your biggest achievement of the year 2007? I got promoted.
8. What was your biggest failure? Hmmm..there's no biggest failure. God forbid. Hope none.
9. Did you suffer illness or injury? nothing serious
10. What was the best thing you bought? bought myself new computer and renovated my kitchen
11. Where did most of your money go? savings for the future
12. What did you get really, really, really excited about? when I learned about my job promotion
13. Compared to this time last year, are you:a) happier or sadder? happier b) thinner or fatter? I really can't remember. I think just the same.
14. What do you wish you’d done more of? I'm not a regretful person. I'm fine with what I have done. If there was mistakes, it helped me become a better person.
15. What do you wish you’d done less of? less trusting
16. What was the best book you read? Your money or your love
17. What did you want and get? dream car
18. What did you want and not get? a lot more, security of my retirement and a dream vacation house.
19. What kept you sane? prayers
20. Who did you miss? someone special

Let me forward this tag to Icare
, Retchel's Revelation and Just saying

No comments:

Site Disclosure

Tipsy Tips