Tuesday, January 15, 2008

American Idol tryout

I just finished watching the first show of American Idol, Season 7. I always love watching American Idol from the tryout days up to the final judgment. I love watching how new talents horned and developed throughout the competition and how these ordinary people win the hearts of American audience. I always have a favorite every season and like a typical American Idol audience, I participate in the voting too. Truly their are genuine talents that joined the audition and there were some that were just feeling good. I saw several that have great potentials but its still too early to tell. I was so touched by that sweet girl that was there auditioning with her sick mother. She was such a sweet girl and she sound like a real nice daughter, but like the three judges said, singing career is not for her. It was so nice of Paula, Randy and Simon to go out from the room and meet the mother and told the mother she has such a sweet daughter.

No comments:

Site Disclosure

Tipsy Tips