Friday, January 18, 2008

Knight Rider

After reading January 14, 2008 issue of TIME magazine, I learned that the show Knight Rider will return in NBC. Justin Bruening, veteran of the show All my Children will be the lead star. I can't remember the whole show but I know I heard of this show title before. My cousins used to love this show. I was a kid way back then. I might have seen some episodes before because I remember bits and pieces of it and I remember how handsome the lead actor of the show and that pretty car. They said this show was very popular in the eighties with David Hasselhoff steering the talking car. In February, the pilot show will be shown for two hours and they said that the full series will come this fall.

This time, I'm gonna watch and follow the show closely. I am sure this is a pretty show as I can still recall the excitement of my cousins when they were watching the show before.

No comments:

Site Disclosure

Tipsy Tips