Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Just Do It!

I love to exercise. Although I think my weight is normal, I still love to go walking and burn out calories. I think it helps my breathing. I don't strain myself though because when I do, my chest aches and I would have a hard time breathing. Too much work is also not good for me. I will have asthma attack then.

Sometimes I get so lazy doing my little exercise. I get that burnt out feeling. I think if I am walking or jogging with a partner, I would probably work harder because I think it would be very helpful for me if there will be someone who'll push me to just do it even if I don't feel like doing it. Plus, I might be forced to follow our schedules. Hahaha. Hmmm...I think it's time to look for a work out partner. The search starts..now!

No comments:

Site Disclosure

Tipsy Tips