Friday, April 20, 2012

Breaking into homemade ice cream

Guest post written by Heather Gordon

The one thing that I told my mom I wanted for Christmas an ice cream maker and that's what I got. I was so into the idea of making some homemade ice cream, but then I put the machine in my hall closet and kind of forget about it. A few warm days later and I am just itching to make some homemade ice cream.

But I wanted to make a really special kind of flavor, not just your average little vanilla or chocolate. Something with a lot more personality than that! I was looking up some ice cream flavors and during my search I saw some info on debt consolidation and after I looked through it some I decided to get my debt consolidated.

It was hard figuring out with flavor of homemade ice cream I should make. At first I thought about strawberry, but then I thought about something chocolate-y. After much inner deliberation I decided to fix some chocolate stout recipe that I found. I do love chocolate and beer, so together they were even more awesome!

No comments:

Site Disclosure

Tipsy Tips