Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Shower

This guest post from Lewis Beck

Why is it that every time I go to take a shower when I am home along I think about adt alarms and how I really need to remember to call about getting a system installed? I think I have just watched too many horror movies! I mean, how is a burglar going to know that I am getting in the shower? There is no way that they would know that, so why do I get so nervous every time? I always get ready for the shower and then suddenly feel the urge to go and check that all of the doors are locked. Is that OCD? I really need to just get a security system so I can feel safe and be able to take a shower without worrying about it! I guess I also need to stop watching so many horror movies! They are so predictable anyways. I mean, why does the chick always run up the stairs when she thinks someone is in the house? It makes no sense! But maybe I don't make any sense either!

No comments:

Site Disclosure

Tipsy Tips